Home > Our Content > Photography Critique > The Daily Critique
The Daily Critique
"Mark from Minnesota" by Craig Tanner
Posted: June 29th, 2009 @ 12:01am
In today’s Daily Critique Craig looks at a great documentary photograph and a series of additional shots of the same subject and discusses the following:
- selecting elements of design vs. selecting a thought provoking subject
- the difference between image selection for project work vs. an overall portfolio of your best work
– What is the ultimate purpose for this project ?
– Is it about flags or is it about the flag in the context of a location or both or something else?
- How do you approach a photographic subject?