In this week’s Photo of the Week on the Daily Critique Craig looks at a beautiful still life photograph submitted for TME’s Community Assignment #23 - In My Backyard - and discusses the following:
- creating visual unity through repetition
- the psychological power of visual archetypes
- juxtapositions of sharp and soft using shallow DOF
- beautiful monochrome treatment that looks like a platinum palladium print
- the creative potential of photographing what is all around you now !
- Metadata – Panasonic GF1, 20mm pancake lens, ISO 100, f1.7@1/320th