In this video Craig looks at the top select and from TME’s Community Assignment #32/Red and discusses the following:
- conceptual contrast
- creating color depth and color vibrancy
- the design concepts of leading line, formal symmetry and dynamic balance
- combining the abstract with the literal
- the creative potential and freedom of being willing to move away from the literal
- Metadata, Canon G11, ISO 80 f3.5@ .8 sec
for a link that we mentioned in the video to a daily critique references a way to use the Curves Adjustment layer in Adobe Photoshop to rid your images of color casts.