In this week’s Photo of the Week on the Daily Critique Craig looks at a powerful motion abstraction of lights and discusses the following:
- Happy Holidays!
- design elements – color, space, shape, form, line, texture, light / value vs. design principles – rhythm, balance, proportion, emphasis, tension, harmony
- how color proportion, complimentary color and color framing are all adding to the color vibrancy of this image
- multiple levels of rhythm in the image including dramatic proportion changes that introduce an energizing compliment into the calming effect of the repetition of shape and line
- designs potentially exciting relationship with intuition and imagination
- Meta Data – Canon G10 – EFL 140mm ISO 80 f4.5@ 1.6 secs