| || || ||1||2||3||4|
Home > Our Content > Photography Critique > Photography Critique - Brightly Colored Home - Newton, Pa.|
Photography Critique - Brightly Colored Home - Newton, Pa.
"Flo from New Jersey" by Craig Tanner
Posted: February 8th, 2011 @ 12:01am
In today's Daily Critique Craig looks at a high impact architectural scenic and discusses the following:
- complimentary color
- the design principle of proportion
- design principle of balance
- cropping with different types of blanche in mind
- quality of light for enhancing the illusion of form and for emotional impact
- Metadata - Nikon D300, EFL 70 - 200mm zoom
Run Time: 00:11:00
Community Assignment #53
Due Date: September 16, 2011
Have you heard about the Backyard Shots Photography Guide "Street Portraiture with CraigTanner"?