Home > Our Content > Photography Critique > Photography Critique - Canyon Landscape Part 1 - Tucson, Az.
Photography Critique - Canyon Landscape Part 1 - Tucson, Az.
"Brian from Arizona" by Craig Tanner
Posted: July 18th, 2011 @ 12:01am
In today's Daily Critique Craig looks at a powerful landscape photograph and discusses the following:
- depth of field, f-stop, and diffraction
- split neutral density filters and highlight clipping in the sky
- the impact of the archetype of the circle
- balance and repetition in the foreground of the image
- color and image blanche and subject emphasis
- Metadata - Nikon Camera Body, EFL 17mm , ISO 100, f16@ 1/2 sec
Run Time: 00:11:135