| || || || || || ||1|
|30||31|| || || || || |
Home > Our Content > Photography Critique > Photography Critique - Canyon Landscape Part 2 - Tucson, Az.|
Photography Critique - Canyon Landscape Part 2 - Tucson, Az.
"Brian from Arizona" by Craig Tanner
Posted: July 20th, 2011 @ 9:43am
In today's Daily Critique Craig looks at a powerful landscape photograph and discusses the following:
- using channels to convert to black and white
- combining parts all three channels
- using curves and layers to manage value and change the implied movement and balance in the image
- using rescaling and proportion changes to further change implied wight and balance within the image
- Metadata - Nikon Camera Body, EFL 17mm , ISO 100, f16@ 1/2 sec
Run Time: 00:11:135
Community Assignment #53
Due Date: September 16, 2011
Have you heard about the Backyard Shots Photography Guide "Street Portraiture with CraigTanner"?